Monday, July 22, 2013

It's all falling apart

I wrote about Tim Bolen a few days ago, noting that John had taken the statements about the Autistic Community personally.

John has now claimed that Bolen feels that he (John) is a member of the "Autism Leadership Council".

I Googled this term and only found references to it by Bolen and by the owner of the Misadventures in Autism blog, Ginger Taylor. Ginger claimed that the Council was nothing more than an email group of some description. So I Googled John's name and limited the search to the Bolen Report website. Only one result came back, quoting John on his Hating Autism blog about Ari Ne'eman and misrepresenting Neurodiversity in the process as somehow "perverted".

It seems to me that Tim Bolen and John Best are on the same side from what I could tell.

Which brings me back to the entry from a few days ago. Why did John claim that Bolen works for the Rothschild family?

I think it's an attack on Bolen, and some delving reveals that John doesn't respect Age of Autism simply because they kicked him off their website. So it would appear that John's allies are now his enemies.
It's all falling apart, and John is now on his own and fighting a fight that he cannot win.

3 comments:

Phil/Timelord said...

Anthony, I can give you some more information than that. Best is absolutely adamant that Autism equals mercury poisoning - and nothing else. Even Bolen, Taylor and the morons at Age of Autism know this isn't true.

Matt Hogan said...

His latest entry on Autism Fraud confirms that.

Anonymous said...

I kind of gathered that, Phil. Thanks for your point.

Post a Comment